Take your career to a new level! ISG will help you build your technical skillset - certifications, including classes and testing, are on us, and you will be paid a market based salary and production incentives.
ISG Technology has opportunities for highly motivated, experienced professionals who would like to join an IT organization dedicated to quality service and customer satisfaction.
As technology needs of businesses continue to grow, ISG is growing as well. ISG is currently looking for technical expertise in the areas of virtualization and desktop virtualization, Storage, Unified Communications, Networking and more. In certain circumstances, ISG is willing to train entry level engineers into more specialized certifications.
If you are interested in trying out for the ISG team, please email your cover letter and resume to:
ISG is an equal opportunity employer.
< Back to Careers Page
The Topeka office has the following positions open:
Experienced Technology Sales Professional
ISG is looking to grow our presence in the Topeka market by hiring an experienced, driven sales representative to grow our existing account base. Only applicants with current experience selling computer, IP telephony or technology solutions will be considered.
This position will be responsible for establishing relationships with new customers and pursuing new business opportunities. ISG sales professionals work with our technology partners such as Cisco, HP, IBM, Citrix, Microsoft and others to offer our customers the best solution for their specific needs.
Job Requirements Include:
- Previous 2-3 years outside sales experience
- Current experience selling technology solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, and listening skills
- Professional image
- Consultative skills with customer driven focus;
- Excellent questioning/investigative skills to uncover customer needs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Sales territory in the Topeka area, minimum travel is required
E-Mail: Brad Hoffman
ISG Technology has an immediate opening for a Network/Server Engineer. ISG is a successful systems integration firm with nine locations throughout Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. The right candidate will be involved in the following: sales support, solution identification/design, solution implementation, client/customer support, and will attend client opportunity meetings as the technical resource
Job Requirements Include:
- Strong networking and server background
- Experience in the design, setup and support of Cisco technologies with an emphasis on VPN, Wireless, Security, VoIP
- Experience in the design, setup and support of Microsoft Based Servers
- Experience in the setup and support of MS Exchange
- Experience in the setup and support of Active Directory
- Maintenance of Network/Server training and Certifications (ie. CCNA, CCIE, CCSE, MCSE) required
This position offers a full competitive salary with the potential to grow your career. We offer certification/product training, health insurance, disability insurance, 401k, paid vacation and sick leave. Apply today!
E-Mail: Kevin Brunton