ISG Cloud Solutions with a Silver Lining
Find Your Way in the Cloud
Get the benefits of today's most advanced technology without having to own and manage it yourself. With new Cloud-based technologies, ISG empowers your business to scale your IT resources as needed.
ISG's affordable and comprehensive Cloud solution offers the expertise, security and availability that today's organizations demand of their IT infrastructures.
Why move to the Cloud?
- DR and Security - Enhance your DR and Security position with your data hosted in an offsite, Tier 2 datacenter.
- State-of-the-Art Technology - By hosting your systems in the cloud, your business systems will be running on state-of-the-art hardware and infrastructure without the investment of a large capital expense every few years.
- Scalability on the Fly - Add applications, new business lines or new branches on the fly without major investments in infrastructure.
- Cost Savings - Enjoy the benefits of advanced technology without having to own it yourself.
- Expanded Data Storage - Store your data offsite and free up your in-house network.
- Increased Mobility - Employees can access your network from anywhere, anytime.
- Inspired Productivity - Automatic server and software updates allow you to concentrate on your business goals.
Our Cloud solution is built on a fully clustered enterprise-class computing architecture, housed in a secure, remote data center. Featuring virtualization technology from VMware - the industry leader in enterprise virtualization - our system design provides complete physical redundancy to eliminate downtime due to hardware failure. In fact, we have the ability to move applications across physical devices, live and without service interruption. In addition, we can provide continuous monitoring and optimization to ensure peak performance with automated resource balancing.
At ISG, we understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your mission critical information. Our ability to support advanced security services sets us apart from other platforms and provides greater security for enterprise and government agencies. Our multi-layer security services are delivered in the cloud to defend web sites, applications and data from malicious attacks by combining state-of-the-art tools, services and instrumentation, all managed by a team of trained, experienced and certified security professionals. Our Cloud Solution is also SSAE 16 compliant (formerly known as SAS70), giving your business complete confidence in the security of your data.
ISG's Cloud Solutions are backed by a 24x7 experienced staff to monitor and maintain your critical business environment. Our certified engineers act as your systems administrator to maintain backups, make sure systems are running at maximum performance, ensure patch management and security updates occur, verify and maintain malware and virus protection, and perform ongoing systems maintenance.
Virtual Servers are secure virtual machines hosted on physical servers in a truly enterprise-class public cloud. Our Cloud Servers are built on VMware's vSphere Environment and best-of-class infrastructure from Cisco, Dell, and HP.
Why Cloud Servers?
Key Features Include:
- Forgo the capital costs of replacing aging hardware by virtualizing aging servers and hosting them in the Cloud
- Create an environment for application testing before rolling into your production environment
- Place internet facing servers such as Web, FTP, SharePoint, or mail servers in our secure Cloud to keep your internal network safe for threats
- Put your ERP or CRM application in our Cloud to ensure maximum uptime for your mobile employees
- Rapid provisioning and deployment of virtual machines
- Flexibility to increase or decrease CPU, RAM and Storage on each Cloud Server
- 99.99% availability guarantee
- VLAN segmentation for increased security
- Redundant Internet connectivity for maximum availability
- All backed by a robust APC power and cooling infrastructure
Virtual Cloud Desktops
With Virtual Desktops hosted in our Cloud you gain the ability to respond to business demands more effectively and ensure your employees have on-demand access to critical business information, customers, partners, and each other, using nearly any device, from virtually anywhere. That means they can give priority to the most business-critical tasks.
Hosted Disaster Recovery Solutions
Save time and money ramping up your organization's disaster planning. Our Hosted Disaster Recovery and Backup and Recovery protection solutions provide you with access to a mirror image of your environment that can be recovered in the event of an unplanned system failure or natural disaster.
Share email, calendars and more through Microsoft Outlook, Active Sync smartphones, and web browsers. Save yourself from the complexity and costs of managing an on-premise Exchange server. Add in built-in Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam filtering and you have a robust solution for your business.
Remote System Monitoring
ISG Managed and Client Managed Options
IT Asset Management
- 24/7 monitoring
- Alert validation and confirmation
- Performance monitoring
- Optional full remediation
- Root cause analysis and corrective action
- Vendor Coordination for circuit issues
Let ISG Manage your IT assets more affordably, effectively and securely. Our offering includes OS Version, Hardware Asset, Software Asset, MBSA Scan results and Patch management.
ISG Support and Maintenance Contracts
ISG Call Support Center
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) remediation
- OS Patching
- Audits and health checks
- Data Backup Validations
- Anti-Virus patching and Service requests
To help your business maintain productivity and reduce downtime, ISG's Support Center provides a variety of services during normal business hours:
- End-user support
- Printer support
- Domain administration
- Dispatch management
- Reporting services
Let ISG show you how to take your business into the Cloud and start leveraging the power of todays most advanced technology without incurring the cost of ownership.
For more information on cloud computing, please use our convenient Contact Us Form.