When creating your disaster recovery plan, it’s all about expecting the unexpected. In order to rest easy that your disaster recovery and business continuity plans are secure, you need to make sure you have all your bases covered and are not cutting corners now that can cost you greatly later on! In the infographic below, we walk through how to prepare your disaster recovery plan and how the cloud plays a role in your plan creation.
Latest posts by ISG Tech (see all)
- Video: Modernizing IT to Grow Your Business - February 7, 2018
- Top 3 tech gifts for this holiday season - December 14, 2017
- Video: The Anatomy of an Attack – Vol. 2 - December 7, 2017
- eBook: A History Of Evolving Security Threats - December 5, 2017
- What Office 365 means for manufacturing - November 13, 2017