ISG Technology, a leading cloud hosting partner and technology reseller, has launched the ISG Technology Cloud in Wichita, Kansas. The ISG cloud platform – available in Missouri and now through one of ISG Technology’s data centers in Kansas – delivers enterprise class virtual infrastructure in combination with a robust set of managed services and storage solutions.
“The launch of our Cloud platform in Wichita further enhances our position as a leader in providing true Hybrid IT for our clients in the Midwest,” said Matt Brickey, VP of Cloud Services for ISG Technology. “We continue to see strong demand for both our cloud solutions and our managed services portfolio, and will continue to invest in providing those services to more regions. With a deep product portfolio across infrastructure, hosting, services and geographies, ISG Technology optimizes our clients’ investments in technology.”
ISG’s operations date back more than 30 years ago, and the company launched its first virtualized service in 2007. Since that time, ISG has grown to more than 300 cloud clients accounting for over 2,600 virtual servers.
Latest posts by ISG Tech (see all)
- eBook: Driving IT Innovation Through Modernization - February 23, 2018
- Video: Modernizing IT to Grow Your Business - February 7, 2018
- Top 3 tech gifts for this holiday season - December 14, 2017
- Video: The Anatomy of an Attack – Vol. 2 - December 7, 2017
- eBook: A History Of Evolving Security Threats - December 5, 2017