ISG Network Management is a low-risk way to support temporary workloads and experimental development cycles, delivering rented resources that can be adjusted on the fly using centralized control. We can also help you connect on-premises data centers to the ISG public cloud to gain computing, storage and networking functions for existing services or new projects.
ISG works as a partner with you to monitor your environments closely. We want your business to thrive in the long-term, and can provide proactive management reports to keep you aware of usage spikes.
What Can Network Management Include?
Our enterprise-class cloud infrastructure hosts your mission-critical business applications, providing a continuously expandable growth platform for your business without hardware and maintenance expenses.
- Premier Network Monitoring
Up/down, CPU & RAM monitors/alerting with NetAlert
Other monitors available
Windows OS Patch Management
“White glove” VM additions, deletions & re-configurations
VMs built-to-suit without rigid, pre-set configurations
Rapid provisioning of additional CPU, RAM and storage to prevent over-provisioning
Bandwidth scales as needed
Anti-virus provided on each VM
Dedicated VLAN and Virtual Firewall provisioned automatically for each client account
Dedicated site-to-site VPN available
Bandwidth included – no additional fees
Additional dedicated connectivity available
Hybrid connectivity to on-premises and other cloud environment
24 x 7 x 365 support available
- Virtualization & migration assistance available
- Initial scope/sizing consultation
- VM adds, deletes & modifications performed as-needed via Support Ticket
- Deployment/Pre-production testing upon request
ISG IaaS is a pay-as-you-go model:
- Eliminate the capital expense of deploying in-house hardware and software
- Simplify consumption chargebacks to individual departments within your organization