Company will Deliver Cloud, IT, Advanced Data Networking and Telecom Solutions
SALINA, KS — November 1 – Twin Valley, an industry leading provider of voice, data, advanced telecom networking, and entertainment services, and ISG Technology, Inc., a nationally recognized cloud, IT solutions and technology integrator, today announced Twin Valley is acquiring a majority ownership stake in ISG. Co-founder and current ISG CEO, John Gunn, will retain a minority ownership stake in the company. Combining Twin Valley’s advanced telecom and data networking expertise along with ISG’s expertise in integrating advanced technology solutions the company will deliver a one-stop shop for businesses of all sizes with fully integrated communication and technology solutions.
Benefits from the acquisition include:
- Consolidated delivery of a meaningful client experience helping businesses gain efficiency and profitability, hallmark of both companies
- Integrated bundles of high-growth cloud, IT, and advanced data networking and telecom solutions
- Launch of new wholesale and private label reseller channels allowing other telcos and technology integrators access to the high-growth sector of cloud and IT solutions
- Cross-selling and up-selling opportunities across the combined client base
- Expansion of geographic footprint
A strong business product portfolio is a key element to a successful growth strategy for both companies, said Ben Foster, Chairman and CEO of the newly formed company. Twin Valley has had great success deploying our cloud based voice service through our Hosted IP PBX platform. We had a choice of continuing to drive product innovation and revenue growth organically or by seeking a partner. Having previously worked together, the companies quickly recognized the synergies between our strategies. It’s both comforting and exciting to know that we’re stepping to the plate with an all-star team in ISG and their employees. The value that John and ISG provide their clients is an unparalleled differentiator compared to larger corporate competitors.
Both companies will remain headquartered in their current locations, Salina, KS and Miltonvale, KS for ISG and Twin Valley respectively. All current locations will remain fully intact and operational, with plans of expanding those locations along with the long-term growth of the company and its services.
I am very excited to have Twin Valley as a partner, they are a fourth generation company who buys and holds, said John Gunn, President and COO of the newly formed company. With ISG’s push into cloud computing it is a natural marriage between our companies. The Twin Valley family has the same core values as ISG, and this will provide long term stability for our employees and clients. Whether a client simply needs dial tone or a more advanced large scale IT solution, we now have the ability to meet all of those needs.
Ben Foster will remain President and COO of Twin Valley and serve as Chairman and CEO of ISG. John Gunn will serve as President and COO of ISG. Mike Foster will remain Chairman and CEO of Twin Valley and serve as Executive Vice President of ISG. Gary Abbott will remain CFO of ISG.
Latest posts by ISG Tech (see all)
- eBook: Your Guidebook To Understanding MSPs - May 18, 2017
- How to Break Free From Break-Fix IT - May 18, 2017
- Put the “Innovation” in CIO - May 18, 2017
- Staying on top of the malware, known as Wanna, Wannacry, or Wcry - May 15, 2017
- 3 easy ways to solve downtime headaches with network monitoring - February 27, 2017