If you’re like many companies we talk to, you don’t have enterprise-level resources dedicated to your DR plan. And it keeps you up at night. That’s why we’re here to help. Watch our on-demand webinar focused on helping you get prepared for when data disasters strike.
Technology partnership helps fuel the growth of Freddy’s Frozen Custard
Industry: Food & Beverage
Client: Freddy’s Frozen Custard
In Partnership with
Enlisted by Freddy’s, ISG was tasked with transitioning the client’s infrastructure to a more secure and flexible system. The initial findings highlighted a few opportunities:
- Evaluated the health of the client’s network security to find at risk data. If a server were to fail under the original network system, data would have been lost and unrecoverable.
- Discovered the company was poised for growth, but infrastructure was unable to keep up with needs and goals.
- Determined the transition to the new network had to take place outside of business hours.
- Utilized leading backup solution to migrate the company’s data to the cloud
- Migrated an aging small business server to a updated and upgraded exchange server
- Provided an internal SQL consultation
- Deployed Cisco Meraki Technology across locations
Freddy’s is now ready for tremendous future growth with the flexibility and security of ISG’s cloud solution with our straightforward approach to implementation and willingness to execute outside of business hours, ensuring both client satisfaction and business success.
When you think of restaurants, you don’t usually think about computers. But every restaurant these days runs on computers. No, it’s true!
Freddy’s, home of amazing burgers and custard, wanted that little extra push towards IT greatness. They wanted to make sure that the IT stuff was handled so that they could focus on their guests’ needs.
See how we helped them out.
The school year is underway, and Backup School with ISG is back! Join ISG and Veeam as we educate our clients and their organizations about how they can keep their business up and running and eliminate downtime – even when the unexpected happens.
Is downtime simply an unacceptable thing in your mind? Then this webinar is for you. Go beyond backup to better understand business continuity.
The school year is underway, and Backup School is back! Together, ISG and Veeam focus on educating our clients and their organizations about how they can keep their business up and running and eliminate downtime – even when the unexpected happens.
Office 365 is a powerful suite of products – but it lacks a comprehensive backup of some of your most critical data. Learn how to protect yourself in this webinar.