When creating your disaster recovery plan, it’s all about expecting the unexpected. In order to rest easy that your disaster recovery and business continuity plans are secure, you need to make sure you have all your bases covered and are not cutting corners now that can cost you greatly later on! In the infographic below, we walk through how to prepare your disaster recovery plan and how the cloud plays a role in your plan creation.
Latest posts by ISG Tech (see all)
- The pros and cons of hosted voice vs. on-premises PBX - October 4, 2018
- Why your business should consider using multi-factor authentication - September 27, 2018
- Lessons Learned at Backup School 2018 - September 26, 2018
- Webinar: Going Beyond Backup To Ensure Zero Downtime - September 25, 2018
- Webinar: Everything You Need to Know About Backup for Office 365 - September 24, 2018