In the past, all of OSBC’s file and email servers were kept in the office of the institution’s director of IT, but eventually OSBC outgrew its in-house approach:
- It had high data security requirements, putting a premium on safe handling of data and regular monitoring of infrastructure.
- Its building was normally shut down on weekends to save power and energy. Accordingly, temperatures inside the server room could rise to almost 90 degrees Fahrenheit by Monday morning while the air conditioning was off.
- Overall, the OSBC needed professional IT services that were economically feasible and wouldn’t require building their own data centers from scratch.
Latest posts by ISG Tech (see all)
- ISG Becomes Only Dual Platinum Veeam Partner in North America - May 21, 2018
- eBook: Driving IT Innovation Through Modernization - February 23, 2018
- 4 Financial Industry Cybersecurity Trends for 2018 - February 18, 2018
- Video: Modernizing IT to Grow Your Business - February 7, 2018
- Top 3 tech gifts for this holiday season - December 14, 2017