In the past, all of OSBC’s file and email servers were kept in the office of the institution’s director of IT, but eventually OSBC outgrew its in-house approach:
- It had high data security requirements, putting a premium on safe handling of data and regular monitoring of infrastructure.
- Its building was normally shut down on weekends to save power and energy. Accordingly, temperatures inside the server room could rise to almost 90 degrees Fahrenheit by Monday morning while the air conditioning was off.
- Overall, the OSBC needed professional IT services that were economically feasible and wouldn’t require building their own data centers from scratch.
Latest posts by ISG Tech (see all)
- The pros and cons of hosted voice vs. on-premises PBX - October 4, 2018
- Why your business should consider using multi-factor authentication - September 27, 2018
- Lessons Learned at Backup School 2018 - September 26, 2018
- Webinar: Going Beyond Backup To Ensure Zero Downtime - September 25, 2018
- Webinar: Everything You Need to Know About Backup for Office 365 - September 24, 2018