ISG Technology, a leading cloud hosting partner and technology reseller, has launched the ISG Technology Cloud in Wichita, Kansas. The ISG cloud platform – available in Missouri and now through one of ISG Technology’s data centers in Kansas – delivers enterprise class virtual infrastructure in combination with a robust set of managed services and storage solutions.
“The launch of our Cloud platform in Wichita further enhances our position as a leader in providing true Hybrid IT for our clients in the Midwest,” said Matt Brickey, VP of Cloud Services for ISG Technology. “We continue to see strong demand for both our cloud solutions and our managed services portfolio, and will continue to invest in providing those services to more regions. With a deep product portfolio across infrastructure, hosting, services and geographies, ISG Technology optimizes our clients’ investments in technology.”
ISG’s operations date back more than 30 years ago, and the company launched its first virtualized service in 2007. Since that time, ISG has grown to more than 300 cloud clients accounting for over 2,600 virtual servers.
Latest posts by ISG Tech (see all)
- The pros and cons of hosted voice vs. on-premises PBX - October 4, 2018
- Why your business should consider using multi-factor authentication - September 27, 2018
- Lessons Learned at Backup School 2018 - September 26, 2018
- Webinar: Going Beyond Backup To Ensure Zero Downtime - September 25, 2018
- Webinar: Everything You Need to Know About Backup for Office 365 - September 24, 2018