ISG Technology, a leading cloud hosting partner and technology reseller, has joined the Veeam Cloud Connect Program. Veeam Cloud Connect enables Veeam clients to send backups offsite to the ISG Technology Cloud through a secure SSL connection. Clients can extend the existing investments in IT and pay only for the storage they use. Clients only need to have Veeam version 8 or higher to participate.
By utilizing Veeam Cloud Connect, ISG Technology protects clients’ data from catastrophic loss without the need to own, maintain and support capital intensive infrastructure. With the Veeam console, client can easily access and recover data from cloud backup repositories. Veeam includes Backup Copy jobs with WAN-Acceleration, Deduplication, incremental forever backups and encryption in flight and at rest.
“We are excited and proud to be a member of the Veeam Cloud Connect program,” said Ben Foster, President and CEO of ISG Technology. “Veeam is a strong strategic partner with ISG Technology, and Cloud Connect was a natural addition to our robust cloud offerings. ISG Technology can now provide clients with a fully hosted Veeam solution, a Cloud backup repository through Cloud Connect or assist clients with Veeam at their premises. We feel that is a lineup of services that few can match.”
Latest posts by ISG Tech (see all)
- The pros and cons of hosted voice vs. on-premises PBX - October 4, 2018
- Why your business should consider using multi-factor authentication - September 27, 2018
- Lessons Learned at Backup School 2018 - September 26, 2018
- Webinar: Going Beyond Backup To Ensure Zero Downtime - September 25, 2018
- Webinar: Everything You Need to Know About Backup for Office 365 - September 24, 2018