SALINA, KS, JUNE 1, 2018 – ISG Technology, one of the Midwest’s leading technology consulting and solutions providers, is moving – but they’re not going away. ISG has been a staple of Salina’s downtown landscape since they opened their doors on 7th Street in 1981.
The company will be joining K-Coe Isom in their facility located on the south side of town at 3030 Cortland Circle.
“While the physical storefront won’t be seen in the downtown area, we remain committed to serving the Salina community,” said Vice President of Strategy & Operations Eric Tabor. “All of our current team members will make the move to the new location.”
The move marks a strengthening of ISG’s partnership with K-Coe Isom, one the nation’s leading accounting services firms that has built a reputation as the leader in agricultural accounting.
“ISG has been doing business with K-Coe for decades,” said Tabor. “Our companies share a similar passion for building lasting relationships with clients and helping them grow their business. Through our common midwestern roots and values, we help the clients and communities we serve, thrive.”
Tabor added that the space they will be sharing with K-Coe is better suited for the modern B to B workforce and that ISG will continue to be a big part of the Salina community. To learn more about ISG Technology, visit isgtech.com.
Latest posts by ISG Tech (see all)
- The pros and cons of hosted voice vs. on-premises PBX - October 4, 2018
- Why your business should consider using multi-factor authentication - September 27, 2018
- Lessons Learned at Backup School 2018 - September 26, 2018
- Webinar: Going Beyond Backup To Ensure Zero Downtime - September 25, 2018
- Webinar: Everything You Need to Know About Backup for Office 365 - September 24, 2018