SALINA, KS, JUNE 1, 2018 – ISG Technology, one of the Midwest’s leading technology consulting and solutions providers, is moving – but they’re not going away. ISG has been a staple of Salina’s downtown landscape since they opened their doors on 7th Street in 1981.
The company will be joining K-Coe Isom in their facility located on the south side of town at 3030 Cortland Circle.
“While the physical storefront won’t be seen in the downtown area, we remain committed to serving the Salina community,” said Vice President of Strategy & Operations Eric Tabor. “All of our current team members will make the move to the new location.”
The move marks a strengthening of ISG’s partnership with K-Coe Isom, one the nation’s leading accounting services firms that has built a reputation as the leader in agricultural accounting.
“ISG has been doing business with K-Coe for decades,” said Tabor. “Our companies share a similar passion for building lasting relationships with clients and helping them grow their business. Through our common midwestern roots and values, we help the clients and communities we serve, thrive.”
Tabor added that the space they will be sharing with K-Coe is better suited for the modern B to B workforce and that ISG will continue to be a big part of the Salina community. To learn more about ISG Technology, visit isgtech.com.
Latest posts by ISG Tech (see all)
- ISG Looks to Strengthen Partnership and Commitment to Salina Area in Office Relocation - June 1, 2018
- ISG Becomes Only Dual Platinum Veeam Partner in North America - May 21, 2018
- 4 Financial Industry Cybersecurity Trends for 2018 - April 17, 2018
- eBook: Driving IT Innovation Through Modernization - February 23, 2018
- Video: Modernizing IT to Grow Your Business - February 7, 2018